Installing WordPress in ByetHost:
We all know that ByetHost is mainly a free Hosting platform provides high performance free Hosing services.You can use ByetHost to install a WordPress Blog.Just some days ago I published an article contain Features of ByetHost. ByetHost claims that they are the fastest among all the Free Hosts.Though installing WordPress is not too much complicated but newbie bloggers can get some difficulties while installing WordPress in ByetHost Free Host.
Step By step Guide to install WordPress in ByetHost Free Host
This Tutorial article will help you to install WordPress in ByetHost without any difficulties.
- First of all create an account at ByetHost free hosting service.If you have already done this the jump to second step
- Now add your domain in byethost control panel, and update your domain nemeservers as directed.
- Now create a new database for your WordPress blog.To do that simply click on “MySQL Databases” on your vista panel.You can give any name to your database.Now click to create Database to finish this task.
- Now download latest version WordPress from here, and unzip it on your computer.
wp-config.phpand after that open it in notepad.Put your database name, database user, database password, and MySQL host name in that
wp-config.phpfile.at l save it.
- If you are using windows then I will recommend you to Download FileZilla FTP client from here, and install it to your PC.
- Now sign in to your ByetHost control panel and see “Account Information”. There you will get ftp host name and user name.The FTP password is same as your ByetHost control panel Password.Put these information in your Filezilla and click on connect.See the screenshot for more assistance.
- Finally upload all the WordPress files to htdocs folder using filezilla.
- Now open
www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin/install.php to start installation of your WordPress.Now follow the steps as directed during installation to complete your WordPress installation in ByetHost Free Host
That’s all, you are done,Now you can login using your chosen username and password.Happy Blogging.
If you have any queries regarding this tutorial about “How to install WordPress in ByetHost Free Host” then feel free to ask it in the comment section.We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.