Google AdSense is famous for disabling Account of their publishers.Most of the time it’s the fault of publisher (AdSense have a really a tight T&C), but some time Google disables AdSense account of innocent publishers.
Now if you are among them and Google Disabled your Publisher account then you may try some of these Google AdSense alternatives.
But if you managed to get $100 threshold income at your AdSense account and Google issued a payment at your name, and at that mean time they also Disabled your account.At this situation a question arises will Google pay the Payment for your verified previous month earnings?
Just Read this example to understand this situation in better way.
- You earning crossed $100 mark before 31st January.2012
- Google verified those earnings(in the first week of February) and your verified earning is also over $100
- Now Google issued a payment at your name on 24th February
- and Google also Disabled your account on 25th February
Now Will you get the Issued Payment for Disabled Account?
If the payment was issued, then you will still get the payment, else you got nothing
Tips for them to avoid this situation
For those whose AdSense account is not disabled till now: Take care of these things to avoid situation like this.
- No copied Content, A simple DMCA can Disable your account
- Don’t use images with copyright
- Don’t use AdSense ads at porn, torrent or gambling site
- No torrent
- Your blog should be free of malware.